To use technology for sustainable, innovative, and long-term solutions.
To help clients achieve project success using analytical tools, ethical practices, and to retain the competitive spirit.
To market our services, retain & expand our client base, and enhance our brand confidence in the management consulting market.
Our Quality Goals
VSEC is committed to deliver results that meet or exceed our clients’ expectations using analytical tools, ethical practices, and to retain the competitive spirit. We use objective & data-driven analysis, result oriented processes to provide long-term solutions to our clients.
A FEW WORDS ABOUT US
VSEC starts Operations
VijayaSankalpa ( विजयसन्कल्पा ) means “Victory through Strong Desire” in Sanskrit. VSEC (VijayaSankalpa Engineers & Consultants) is a boutique consulting firm. We started out in Hyderabad, India in late 2019, under the name— ‘VijayaSankalpa Engineers & Consultants Pvt. Ltd.’
VSEC extends Operations
In the fall of 2020, we extended our activities for international clients, through our USA office at New York, under the name— ‘VijayaSankalpa Engineers & Consultants LLC.’
Through this office, we would like to help clients based in the U.S. and other international locations:
- Diversify & restructure operations
- Create an alternative supply chain network
- Access new markets
Sudhanshu Vuppuluri, Founder & CEO
Some of my professional highlights:
- Design of UL & CE approved products that generated of 3-4% of PEC’s annual revenue (~₹1 crore/~$150,000)
- Reduced 9-10% of mfg. costs & shipping time through localization of steel & PA-6 components in India
- Increased 10-15% productivity (workers) at construction sites applying lean methodology, and streamlined tracker assembly process
- 10+ years of work experience in the U.S. and in India –
- Multiple manufacturing roles (quality, design, applications)
- Diverse sub-sectors (semiconductors, electronics, renewable energy)
- MBA from KFBS, UNC (Kenan-Flagler Business School, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC)
- Master’s in Industrial Engineering from UIC (University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, IL)
- Bachelor’s in Mechanical Engineering from VTU (Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgavi, KA, India)