Quality Policy Statement
Our values include integrity, empathy, and honesty. At VSEC, we follow this through mutually agreed standards, industry’s best practices, use our organisational framework, processes mandated by law, and any other regulatory requirements.
VSEC’s quality goals are:
- Management Team establishes and maintains a quality management system as per ISO 9001:2015 ‘Quality Management Systems’ guidelines.
- Management Team also communicates the Quality Policy, provides sufficient resources and training to all employees and people who work on behalf of VSEC (contractors).
- To operate within the current standards set by local/regional legal bodies, and to comply with international legislation, as applicable.
- To use annual budgeting and performance review processes to set measurable quality targets and objectives.
- To periodically obtain customer feedback to improve our quality performance.
- To review the effectiveness of the quality management system and assess opportunities for continuous improvement.
- To encourage external partners of products & services to adhere to the requirements of this quality policy and applicable professional standards.
- To work with interested parties and stakeholders to implement this policy within the scope of our business.
- To maintain a safe and healthy work environment, develop solutions that benefit individuals and the society, and to protect the environment.